Jack Lyness – Frequency Project Management
Mobile: 027 539 0511
Company: Frequency Projects Limited
Postal: PO Box 8855, Riccarton, Christchurch 8440
Jack has a comprehensive engineering background developed in the UK, starting as a 3D Mechanical Design Engineer in Kettering, England. Jack has progressed through leadership and management roles in varied environments in Australia and New Zealand.
He has also recently been Project Manager and Engineer’s Representative for KiwiRail’s loco wash and Air New Zealand’s Christchurch airport check-in upgrade.
During his career Jack has worked as a Site Manager for some of the largest construction companies in New Zealand, responsible for large teams of subcontractors focused on delivery. He brings with him strong communication skills and a sound understanding of modern health and safety management.
Jack is solution driven. A young, enthusiastic and motivated individual with an excellent eye for detail, an advantage for any project. With a solid understanding of quality systems, providing foresight for both opportunities and potential issues to ensure the best outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Project management
- Building strong relationships with project partners
- Quality Management
- Strategic planning
- Consultant engagement and management
- Contractor management
- Understanding of commercial requirements
- Leadership, mentoring and team motivation
- Decision making and problem solving
Qualifications / Training / Memberships
- HNC Mechatronics Engineering
- Ministry of education – 10YPP Consultant
- Site Safe – Supervisor Gold Card
- Heights/Crane/Rail/Traffic/MEWP Safety Trained
- Spark Bulk Minor Works Programme, Nationwide
- Air New Zealand Check-in Upgrade, Christchurch
- KiwiRail Locomotive Wash: Engineer’s Representative
- Lincoln Primary School Redevelopment
- Regional Science and Innovation Centre,
- Canterbury UniversityCentral Justice and Emergency Services Building,
- Ministry of Justice
- Awly Building, Awly Investments
- Pegasus School
- Nazareth House
- Mitre 10 Papanui
- NH4NO3 Manufacturing Plant
- Grain Handler Upgrade
Frequency Project Management
We are committed to changing the attitudes of New Zealand’s construction industry to make sure that the long-term effects of development are considered and mitigated.
As New Zealanders, we don’t simply build commercial buildings & infrastructure, we create legacies for future generations, constructed on the foundations of environmental responsibility. We aspire to make a difference in a changing world.
As well as providing strategic, astute and pragmatic guidance on contractual matters, including advice on appropriate forms of contract and risk management, and the provision of Engineer to the Contract and Engineers’ Representative roles, we’re also able to project manage across multiple sectors.
We believe great people are the lifeblood of successful projects, so we select our people with great care. For their technical expertise – they all have years of experience to tackle any project, regardless how intricate – and also for their personal alignment to our core values of professionalism, environmental responsibility, innovation, thought leadership and, above all, putting our clients first.