Jason Gaudin – City Power Lawns – Caution Needed

Home:Miscellany:The Community Forums:Jason Gaudin – City Power Lawns – Caution Needed
Jason Gaudin – City Power Lawns – Caution Needed 2016-10-09T15:47:41+00:00

Home Forums Miscellany The Community Forums Jason Gaudin – City Power Lawns – Caution Needed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #59561 |

Unfortunately I cannot recommend Jason services Jason was briefly a member of my business networking company Elite6 for approximately 4 to 5 weeks myself and our members were keen to help him sharpen his act, many of us stuck our necks out for him including myself regardless of his gun hoe attitude.

Jason does have a chequered past he stab somebody but by the skin of his teeth he avoided going to jail, we can all do silly things however it was premeditated so tread with caution if you are dealing with him. That’s the health and safety speech over 😉

I did not hire Jason directly but did put my hand up to try to mediate a problem that he had with another one of our members that he did a job for.

A section needed clearing both parties agreed on a hourly rate plus material cost, truck hire and dumping fees the other party asked for estimate on how much do you think it would cost Jason said between $2800 and $3200.

The final bill was $3200 there was no problem with the standard of work however the client asked for an itemised account and Jason refused. I did say why do you have a problem doing this at this point he omitted to me that is how he makes his money and didn’t need to produce an itemised account nor show anyone dumping receipts, he did provide a photo showing he had the receipts but was it not readable it was more like he was teasing the client that he had them but wasn’t going to produce them.

Jason threatened to dump soil on the section if the account was not paid both myself and the client had many conversations on the phone we got hung up on many times Jason just keeps winding him self up It got to the point where we both had to block his number as you do you lower your standards and get drawn into grotty conversations. After that Jason then found the client’s wife cell phone number and started demanding that the account was paid.

He has now started to harasse my girlfriend, and once again the client and his wife including getting people to ph me up at 1 AM in the morning, and even posted and reviews on our Facebook pages when I told him to stop threatening and do something about it basically I told him to F off, life’s too short for this crap 😉

Yes he is young and we all do silly things the client is still happy to pay the account if he can provide the receipts for dumping and there is no dispute another than that – Jason said I don’t have to do nothing.

I will be at small claims court and will be also asking the mediator to get Jason to remove the unnecessary bad reviews about a awesome business networking company that vets our members. I’m pretty public if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

I don’t normally write bad reviews however the guy is out of control this is still fixable as there’s only one person with the wrong attitude and be careful you don’t hire him.

I regret that I designed his logos for him that’s the kind of things we do to help small to medium size businesses out however don’t appreciate though saying logos writing bad reviews on the Internet about us! However no such thing as bad publicity

Danny de Hek – Elite6 Business Networking

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah Schaap
    Participant

To back up Danny on this – Jason got my number and started threatening me via text. I tried to suggest to him that what he was doing was harassment, and that calling Danny ‘evil’ (more than once) it was defamatory. He doesn’t care, said ‘I’m going to crush you’ and ‘Elite6 is finished’. Stay away from this man and his business at all cost!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.