Hello fellow Elite6 Members

:::Hello fellow Elite6 Members
Hello fellow Elite6 Members 2017-09-25T22:50:25+00:00

Home Forums General Discussion Employment Hello fellow Elite6 Members

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

My name is Lorna-Jean, I recently joined Elite 6 and felt very comfortable with the format, style and approach quickly felt it was the family for me, having made major changes over the last few years and a few leaps of faith Elite 6 has given me the courage to let go of the remains of a former life and embrace the new, as a result I am changing direction and when I read the statements below that I have had on my CV for some time I wonder why I could not read my own writing on the wall. So next February I will start my studies to become a Personal Trainer, I would prefer to call it a Personal Transition as I hope to help others find the joys I have found through exercise and the incredible impact it had on my life, I started late at 49 and have achieved what I thought were insurmountable goals. My gift to myself is to work to help others achieve, and maintain a lifestyle that incorporates activity that allows further growth and vitality.

I am currently looking for employment, I am flexible with hours, I have no commitments and happy to give anything a

HOBBIES AND INTERESTS

I am a keen distant runner and I have competed in many of events such as Queenstown Marathon, Christchurch & Marlborough Marathons and overseas Gold Coast Marathon in 2012, more recently I changed my discipline to multi-sport and completed 2016 Coast to Coast and the Routeburn Classic, both amazing events which surpassed my wildest expectations. I am currently learning to Paraglide, hiking and flying and finding challenging summits to climb and fly off with my Partner and friends.

Sport and training are a part of my life, my chosen disciplines allow me to continue training and incorporate into my daily work/life routine.

I also love to walk and tramp, swim and bike and complement this with Yoga and Meditation and a little gardening I am an avid reader and fascinated by communication but most of all I love nature, it’s power, it’s energy and the influence it has on our lives.

Successes I have had in Business

As a restaurateur I successfully managed, owned and launched several restaurants from fast turnover to fine-dining.

As a Wine Consultant I developed and brought small wine stores to fruition, succeeded in a very profitable consumer wine education programme.

As a Lecturer for the WSET UK I tutored and mentored several hundred students to Higher Certificate.
    As an Account Manager for a small NZ Winery I brought recognition and wide-spread availability to the consumer placing in supermarkets where as an Independent it is extremely difficult to complete and hold a place.

What is my USP?

I have a strong food and wine background and tend to approach the customer with what they need and what will work for them.

My aim is to work with individuals to find a programme that suits their life style, is fun, sociable and easy to maintain.

My customers come first.

I build relationships and deliver on promises
    I am consistent in contact and follow up and attentive to detail.
    I understand and know my product(s)well.
    I am a great communicator
    I anticipate issues and tackle head on.
    I have life experience.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.